Flow cytometry books
- Michael G Ormerod (2008) Flow Cytometry - A Basic Introduction. De Novo Software.
- Alice Longobardi Givan (2001) Flow Cytometry: First principles, 2nd Ed. Wiley-Liss, Inc.
- Introduction to Flow Cytometry, BD Biosciences
- Introduction to Flow Cytometry, Life Technologies
- FACSDiva v6, BD Biosciences
- Salk Institute, Table of Fluorochromes
- Spectrum Viewer, BD Biosciences
- SpectraViewer, Invitrogen
- Fluorochrome spectrum Guide, BD Biosciences
- "Phosflow" reagents and protocols, BD Biosciences
- Fluorescent Dyes for Flow Cytometric Analysis, eBioscience
- It is advised that users follow the ‘Minimum Information about a Flow Cytometry Experiment’ recommendations when planning/performing an experiment. These guidelines were proposed by the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC) in 2008 to raise the standard of published flow cytometry data. The recommendations can be downloaded from either the ISAC or Cytometry Part A websites.
- Mario Roederer's authoritative compensation guide
- Cytobank - Phosphoflow analysis software
- Purdue University Cytometry including the searchable Discussion List
- Specialist Flow Cytometry journal: Cytometry Part A, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- BD Bioscience
- Beckman Coulter
Contact: Lee Edwards, LCEDWARDS@beckman.com
Contact: Eva Zemlickova, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miltenyi Biotec
Contact: Clare Marchant, email@example.com
- R&D Systems
Contact: Florence Storey (UK Sales Executive, UK), firstname.lastname@example.org