If you need a work permit or someone you are employing needs a work permit this site on the University of Oxford website is very helpful. Work Permit information. However the contact details for Experimental Medicine staff are, rather than the central person, the HR Staff within Experimental Medicine on Level 5 of the John Radcliffe Hospital.